Women’s Development Cell, Swayam Siddhi : In the month of March, Women’s Development Cell organized “International Women’s Day” celebration by its members
Topics will be covered
Tools for the Healthy living
Women’s legal rights awareness
Life skill tools
Sports and wellness
1. The programme was organized in Room No. 301, wherein all female staff and students gathered.
2. Prof.Aiman Peerzade anchored the programme, all the female staff, male faculties, principal, expressed their thoughts on women empowerment.
3. Principal, of our college felicitated all the ladies staff including non-teaching staff with roses.
4. Students expressed their views through poems, speeches, shayaris, and experiences.
5. A short film was played.
6. Prof.Nausheen Parkar, in charge of WDC cell proposed vote of thanks.
7. It was a joint effort of all the members of WDC cell; which made it into a successful programme.
8. Refreshments were provided and thus the programme concluded.